Coaching for global minds from a global mind -
with the perspective and mutual understanding of special challenges that only internationals face.
What is Systemic Coaching?
Coaching is aimed at healthy people who are facing challenges in their private or professional lives or are in an important decision-making process. As a certified systemic coach I use targeted questions and scientifically based methods, to help you to define goals, develop appropriate strategies and prepare action plans to reach your goals.
What is special about expat coaching / international coaching?
International people face different issues than the local people do. Even if you suffer from a universal problem, like let’s say, putting boundaries and saying no, your international background and cultural differences may play a role; at least it has to be considered in the solution developing process.
Our coaching sessions (remote or in person) are customized to your needs. Together we take a deep dive into the following areas:
- We look at your values, skills and passions. What are your strategies for success in your professional and personal life? In which situations do your strengths come into their own?
- What are your obstacles on your way? Which limiting beliefs keep you away from reaching your potential?
- What is the role of your culture of origin in your issue? What aspects of your culture can serve you as a further resource? And the role of cultural, economic and social conditions of the country, specifics of your company or maybe unique situation of your family?
- How can you combine your resources, dissolve your limiting beliefs and unlock your potential to reach your self determined and fulfilled life abroad? What are your strategies? Which realistic action plan can help you to achieve your goal? What are your next steps?
After your completing your coaching program you...
- ... are better connected to yourself
- ... know your resources and how to use them
- ... find balance in your relationship or between your family and work
- ... created your own meaning and purpose
- ... feel at home, doesn’t matter where you are.
What you should expect and should not:
Expat coaching / international coaching is not a course in etiquette for foreign cultures, nor is it an instruction manual on how to adapt, fit in or assimilate.
The perspective is the other way around. In your coaching you will not learn how you fit into the new country. But the country to you. You will be able to better assess your impact on the country and its people and what you can do for them. You will become aware of the doors that are open to you. You will realize what this country can give back to you.
I have accompanied many people who came as strangers and found a fulfilled life in their new home. The most beautiful thing is that they have remained true to themselves and their roots.
Your next steps
In a 30 minutes initial free call we will get to know each other, see if we are a good fit. If yes, you will choose one of the coaching packages for 1, 3 or 6 months.
Your coaching packages include
- Once in a week or every two weeks a coaching session (remote or in person)
- Homeworks, summaries and specific resources after sessions
- Continuous support between sessions via phone or email.
- An additional coaching session in 1 - 3 months after the completion of the program.
Special: Covid19 SOS Call - for free
You are an international living abroad and suffer from the crazy situation out there? You may not able to see your family, visit your home country and have right now no budget for a coaching? As an international, I totally understand how hard it can be nowadays being far away from your home country. That’s why I scheduled 3 sessions per week, each 30 minutes for internationals in need - free of charge.
(Please note: A session with e certified coach can not substitute a doctor or psychotherapy visit.)
If you have an issue and need to talk, don’t hesitate to contact me. I am here to listen to you and support you.